A few pieces of advice for a good choice of a perfume:
- Always choose your fragrance on your own, as other s people skin reacts differently on the same perfume
- Never test more than three or four perfumes in a row, as you will not be capable for a right assessment
- In order to test the perfume correctly, apply a few drops on your skin, wait for a while and check the fragrance
- Keep in mind: it is better to choose saturated, warm and sensual fragrances during the cold months
- and those on the basis of lemon and flowers during the warm ones
- Perfumes should be kept in dark places at room temperature and should not be exposed to large temperature differences.